It is truly a blessing to see where you once were standing and where God has carried you.
I was raised here in Denver,CO with my family. I grew up around a Christian family/ body of Christ who prayed with me to break free from chains of fear and hopelessness. As a elementary student I dealt with a lot of fear of not ever progressing academically. In middle school God stepped in my life and brought a teacher that would not only help me excel academically but also show me the power and love of Christ. By high school I was progressing both in school and my relationship with God. He showed me that if I gave my life to Him He would exceed not only my greatest expectations of myself but also others. I graduated high school with my acceptance letter to Oral Roberts University. A letter I thought I'd never receive based on fears and what others spoke of me. Since then God has always miraculously opened doors.
I now have the privileged of sitting with students everyday and encouraging them to move past their fears. I not only get to work with
students at school but also at Immersion Ministries.
A Little About Me
- Where did you grow up? Denver, Colorado
- How long have you walked with Christ? Since 2001
- Favorite story from the Bible? Elijah
- Favorite sport or game to play? Football, bowling, and racquetball
- Favorite professional sport team? I don't really have a particular favorite I just love football!
- Favorite movies: Mary Poppins, Twister, Inception, and Freedom Writers
- Favorite books outside of the Bible: Christian biographies and mysteries
- Favorite food: Italian, Mexican, Greek, and Indian
- The best place you have ever eaten: Buca di Beppo Italian restaurant
- Favorite music or musician: Jazz,Latin Jazz, Worship, IHOP worshipers, and some Christian Hip-Hop artist
- Places you have visited: Mexico and Honduras
- Places you would like to visit: Alaska, Brazil, Italy, Greece, Israel, China, and Outer Space